Comp : a newspaper gives accuratly information.
C. Combines the statement on the question in each number with the statement on question in bracket.
1. What will you be doing tomorrow morning? (will you tell me)
– will you tell me, what you will be doing tomorrow morning?
2. Have you prepared some question for your discussion? (let me know)
– let me know, you have prepared some question for you discussion?
3. Who are you going to choose to be our class representatives? (do you mind telling)
– do you mind, who you are going to choose to be our class representatives?
4. Did she read the novel yesterday? (I mean)
– I mean, if she read the novel yesterday?
5. Has he been waiting for me for 2 hours? (do you know?)
– do you know, if he has been waiting for me for 2 hours?
D. Make question based on the underline words as the answer
1. She didn’t come, because she was ill
– why didn’t she come?
2. They paid their school-fees, when the headmaster gave warning letters.
– when did they paid their school-fees?
3. Tony was dissapointed with Her actioN
– who was disappointed with her action?
– what was tony disappointed with?
4. He passed his exam By studyharD
– how did he passed his exam?
1. The man is my father
I spoke to the man yesterday
~ The man whom i spoke to yesterday is my father.
2. The man is living in my village
The man is friendly
~ The man who is living in my village is friendly
3. The book is used in my school
The book is interesting
~ The book which is used in my school is interesting.
4. The lady is wearing a yellow dress
The lady is my teacher
~ The lady who is wearing a yellow dress is my teacher.
5. I hit the man on his nose yesterday
The man works in that bank
~ The man whom i hit on his nose yesterday works in that bank.
6. I threw a stone at the boy last week
The boy is my fathers friends son
~ The boy whom i threw a stone last week is my fathers friends son.
7. Do you know the lady?
I love the lady very much
~ Do you know the lady whom i love very much
8. The man usually works is my company
The man will be married next week
~ The man who usually works in my company will be married next week.