¤ Contrasive Statement (Conjuction) ¤
= kata penghubung yang digunakan untuk menghubungkan 2 kalimat yang berlawanan/kontras.
The Conjuction used are :
4. Inspite of
5. Even if ; meskipun
6. Whatever ; apapun
7. However ; bagaimanapun
8. No matter what/now
(*) 1 & 2 Even Though/Sentence, 3 & 4 Noun, 1-4 ; meskipun/walaupun
– although He is Rich, somehow he is stingy
– he is friendly, he doesn’t have many friends though
– all my carefull plan although a lot of things went wrong.
– i love music, although i cannot play musical instrument
– despite being verx tired, we kept on walking
– although the heat was turned all the way up, the house was still cold
– he always comes although it rains
– he always comes despite the rains
– although i look he from far, i recognize him from a photograph
– i didn’t wear rain coat, although it rain a lot.
– we would better mired her to the party, although she is our enemy
– she could do the test well + she was ill = she could do the test well despite her illness.
-sebagai preposisi (in addition) ; lagipula, selain
-sebagai adverb (more over, to the more) ; lagipula, terlebih-lebih
. So ; jadi, maka
. So…that ; begitu…sehingga
. Not…until ; baru…setelah
. Where as ; padahal
. Therefore (so,consequently,hence) ; oleh karena itu
. Otherwise (or,if,not,useless) ; sebaiknya, jika tidak
. And (menggabungkan 2 kata/kalimat/klausa) ; dan
. As, When, While (menunjukkan waktu saat terjadi sesuatu) ; ketika/tatkala/sementara
. Because of (diikuti frase) ; karena
. As, For, Because, Since (diikuti klausa) ; karena
. Still and Yet ; namun
. Though/although/eventhough (diikuti klausa) S+P ; walaupun
. Despite/Inspite of (diikuti frase) ; walaupun
. How Ever (but, never than less) ; namun demikian.